Zombie Identifier is an entertainment app. Please don’t take any negative action against zombies before consulting an attorney.
Updated on October 5, 2018
Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Software. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to use the Software or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Company or on the Software. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
WITHOUT LIMITING OUR OTHER REMEDIES, COMPANY MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SOFTWARE AND USER ACCOUNTS OR PORTIONS THEREOF, PROHIBIT ACCESS THE SOFTWARE, DELAY OR REMOVE HOSTED CONTENT, AND TAKE TECHNICAL AND LEGAL STEPS TO PREVENT USERS FROM ACCESSING THE SOFTWARE IF WE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CREATING RISK OR POSSIBLE LEGAL LIABILITIES, INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ACTING INCONSISTENTLY WITH THE LETTER OR SPIRIT OF OUR TERMS OR POLICIES. ADDITIONALLY, COMPANY MAY, IN APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES AND AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ACCOUNTS OF USERS WHO MAY BE REPEAT INFRINGERS OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
2. SOFTWARE CONTENT. All materials displayed or performed on the Software (including without limitation any titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, recordings of games played using a Company game client, and the Company game clients and server software) are protected by copyright. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Software, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
You understand that all information transmitted through the Software is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and that Company will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. You understand that Company cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Software. Additionally, Company cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all content accessed by you using the Software is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom.
3. YOUR WARRANTY. You warrant, represent and agree that you will not contribute any content or otherwise use the Software in a manner that (i) infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party; (ii) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iii) is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, dangerous, or otherwise objectionable; (iv) involves commercial activities and/or sales without Company’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; (v) impersonates any person or entity, including without limitation any employee or representative of Company; or (vi) contains a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, or other harmful computer code, file, or program. Company reserves the right to remove any content from the Software at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such content or if Company is concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all. You, not Company, remain solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Software, and you warrant that you possess all rights necessary to provide such content to Company and to grant Company the rights to use such information in connection with the Software and as otherwise provided herein.
4. RESTRICTIONS. Do not attempt to configure the Software or input information while operating a vehicle. Failure to pay attention to the operation of your vehicle or traffic, road signs, conditions or safety hazards could result in death, serious injury, or property damage. Directions provided by the Software may not be accurate or complete. You assume total responsibility and risk for all of your activity in connection with the Software. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use the Software. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Company user. Use of the Software to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material (including material that may be considered threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. You will not run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or “spam” on the Software, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged on to the Software, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the Software’ infrastructure. Further, the use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any portion of the Software is strictly prohibited. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Software. You will be responsible for withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Software.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Software; what content you access via the Software; what effects the Software or the content accessed therein may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content accessed via the Software; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Software. You release Company from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content through the Software. The Software may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Software, and Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Software. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY COMPANY SERVICES RELATED THERETO ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT USE OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. INDEMNITY. You will indemnify and hold Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorneys’ fees) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Software, use of the Software, your violation of this Agreement, or the infringement by you or any third party using your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF FEES PAID BY YOU THEREFOR OR $100; (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (III) FOR DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; OR (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGE YOU MAY SUFFER BY USING THE SOFTWARE WHILE OPERATING A MOTOR VEHICLE, IN VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES. The Software may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Company. When you access third party websites or services, you do so at your own risk. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read and agreed to be bound by all applicable policies of any third party websites or services relating to your use of the Software and that you will act in accordance with those policies, in addition to your obligations under this Agreement. Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any third party websites or services. In addition, Company will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any third party site.
By using the Software, you expressly relieve and hold harmless Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website or service. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Software, including payment and delivery of goods or Software, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Company is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Company, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service. If you are a New Hampshire resident, you shall and hereby do waive New Hampshire Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
10. TERMINATION. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Software. You may terminate your use of the Software at any time by uninstalling it from your device. Company may terminate or suspend your access to the Software, for any reason or for no reason, and without warning, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your use of the Software. Company may also terminate or suspend your use or access to any and all Software immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Software, access will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
11. MISCELLANEOUS. The failure of either party to exercise, in any respect, any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond Company’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation (including “line-noise” interference). If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Company’s prior written consent. Company may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without consent. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Hampshire without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration Concord, New Hampshire, using the English language in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of JAMS arbitrators in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to institute an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable relief pending a final decision by the arbitrator. For all purposes of this Agreement, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the United States Federal Courts located in the District of New Hampshire. Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Company in any respect whatsoever.
12. FORCE MAJEURE. Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of Company, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Company’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
13. COPYRIGHT DISPUTE POLICY. Company has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (posted at www.lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of Company’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this Section. It is Company’s policy to (1) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
A. Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Software infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
4. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (3) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
B. Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is Company’s policy:
1. to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
2. to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
3. that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the Software.
C. Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
If the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or, pursuant to the law, the content provider, member, or user, must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
4. Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or, if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that Company may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Company’s discretion.
Please contact Company’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address:
SERON SECURITY, LLC.
3525 Eastham Drive
Culver City, CA 90232
14. TERMS REQUIRED BY APPLE. In the event you obtained the Software through the Apple App Store, offered by Apple, Inc. (“Apple”), the following shall apply:
1. Both you and Company acknowledge that this Agreement is concluded between you and Company only, and not with Apple, and that Apple is not responsible for the Software;
2. You will only use the Software in connection with an Apple device that you own or control;
3. You acknowledge and agree that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Software;
4. In the event of any failure of the Software to conform to any applicable warranty, including those implied by law, you may notify Apple of such failure; upon notification, Apple’s sole warranty obligation to you will be to refund to you the purchase price, if any, of the Application;
5. You acknowledge and agree that Company, and not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have in relation to the Software;
6. You acknowledge and agree that, in the event of any third party claim that the Software or your possession and use of the Software infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Company, and not Apple, will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such infringement claim;
7. You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
8. Both you and Company acknowledge and agree that, in your use of the Software, you will comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by such use;
9. Both you and Company acknowledge and agree that Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that upon your acceptance of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as the third party beneficiary hereof; and
10. In the event you use the Software to provide you with real-time route guidance, YOUR USE OF THIS REAL TIME ROUTE GUIDANCE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. LOCATION DATA MAY NOT BE ACCURATE.
15. CONTACT. If you have any questions, complaints, or claims with respect to the Software, you may contact us at SERON SECURITY, LLC. 2 Smokey Road, Bow, NH 03304 or help@SeronSecurity.com.
SERON SECURITY, LLC., the registered office of which is at 2 Smokey Road, Bow, NH 03304, USA
regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data we receive from users of our games
and other services we provide (collectively, the “Service”) and as well as from users of any of our
applications, whether on third party websites or as an application for mobile devices (collectively,
the “Application”). The terms “Personal Data” and “Processing” have the meaning set out in Art. 4
of the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). The term “Services”, as used in
to Personal Data that you provide to us (or permit third party sites to provide us) or that we collect
Services. You are advised to consult this policy regularly for any changes.
Relevant Personal Data
In the course of using the Services, you may provide us with Personal Data either directly or we
may receive it indirectly (from others).
When you register through the Services as a registered user or when you choose to create your
own profile we may collect the following Personal Data from you directly:
● Your name;
● Email address;
● Zip code/Postal Code;
● Device ID
We also may receive Personal Data related to you from others if you sign-up to use the Services
directly via the Service or Application or via certain third party social networking sites (each, a
“Social Networking Service”). In this case, we may extract Personal Data you have provided to
such Social Networking Service (information you make available via the Social Networking Service)
from the account you have with such Social Networking. In this regard, we may extract the following Personal Data:
● Your name;
● Email address;
● Zip code/Postal Code;
● Device ID
● Facebook ID
The Personal Data we extract may depend on the privacy settings you have with the respective
Social Networking Service.
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest) as the provision
of this Personal Data is necessary for us to perform the contract with you. If you do not provide us
the relevant Personal Data you may not be able to use our Services completely.
Data we receive indirectly:
We also may extract the following Personal Data when you are using the Services or are
navigating to the Services from other (third party) websites:
● individual preferences;
● certain information about your computer or mobile device: operating system, software
version and unique advertising identifier;
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest) as we wish to
improve our Services permanently and therefore need to analyse our users’ preferences and
When you use the Services, whether as a registered user or a non-registered user (any of these, a
“SeronSecurity User”), for example in accessing our Services through a Social Networking Service, our
servers automatically record data that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log
Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”)
address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to the Service, pages of
the websites involved in the Service that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you
search for, access times and dates, and other statistics.
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest) as we wish to
improve our Services permanently and therefore need to analyse our users’ preferences and
We use the Log Data to monitor and analyze your use of the Services and for the Service’s
technical administration, to increase the functionality and user-friendliness of our Services, and to
better tailor the Services to our visitors’ needs. For example, some of this Log Data is collected so
that when you use our Services again, it will recognize you and serve advertisements and other
information appropriate to your interests. We also use this Log Data to verify that visitors to the
Service meet the criteria required to process their requests. We do not treat Log Data as Personal
Data or use it in association with other Personal Data, though we may aggregate, analyze and
evaluate such Log Data for the same purposes as stated above regarding other Non-Identifying
Data Sharing and Disclosure
In particular, we may decide to share your individual and aggregated information with
advertisers. Such information may be used to send you advertisements for products and services
that are relevant to your interests if you have consented to such practice.
For example, we may share the advertising identifier associated with your device (such as the
Apple IDFA and Android Advertising ID) with advertisers. An advertising identifier is an
alphanumeric string that can be used to identify your device so that advertisers can serve relevant
ads to you. We use the Apple IDFA only as permitted by Apple, and we use the Android
Advertising ID only as permitted by Google. An advertising identifier is assigned, and ad tracking is
turned on, by default on your mobile device. You may limit the use of or reset your advertising
device ID using the privacy settings on your mobile device; in some cases you may need to reset
the operating system to reset the advertising device ID. We do not associate any of your Personal
Data with your advertising device ID without your consent (which may be given by you in our terms
of use for an Application).
SeronSecurity is concerned with safeguarding your Personal Data. Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk in accordance with Art. 32 of the GDPR.
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your
state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as
protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and provide data to us, SeronSecurity transfers all data to the United States and processes it there. For such cases we will contractually ensure that the protection level regarding your data is the same as ours (“safeguards”).
We will only store your data for the time necessary to perform our Services to you.
Our Policy Towards Children
These Services are not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data
from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us
with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact us at privacy@SeronSecurity.com. If
we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete such
information from our files.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services may provide links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by “clicking
on” a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be
directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or
other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation
with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or
practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place
their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect or solicit Personal Data from you. Other
websites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the Personal Data you submit to
them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Address: SERON SECURITY, LLC. 2 Smokey Road, Bow, NH 03304.
© 2018 SERON SECURITY, LLC. SERON SECURITY® and the SERON SECURITY Logo are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of SERON SECURITY, LLC.